The Club accepts online registrations and there are now options for the 2022 season. Registrations for both Male (U8 through U15s and Colts (U16/17)) and Female Teams (U8 to Youth Girls (U18)) are available.
- Under 8 to Under 10 – $340.00
- Under 11 and above – $390.00
- A discount of 15% off the club’s portion of total registration fees ($212.55 club fee, so a discount of $31.88) will be applied to any additional players registering for 2022 with the same linked account.
New registration system
- The league has moved the registration system to Play HQ.
- All parents (new and returning) will need to log into Play HQ. Some may have an account already (e.g. as used for other sporting competitions), but if not please “create an account” when using this system for the first time.
- The account is for the parent or guardian (NOT the child). Once logged into this account you will be prompted to select whether you are registering yourself (as an official) or another family member (child player). All children should be registered under this account profile. It is important that a single account is used for registering multiple children in order to get the family discount.
- All players from last year have been brought into the new system. If the child you are registering matches the information from last year, you will be prompted to “claim the profile” of the existing child record.
- New players to the league will have a new record created for them as part of the registration process.
Transfers need to originate from the club the player is transferring to. Once lodged, the Gladiators then approve the Transfer Request and the player is free to register at the new club.
For transfers from other clubs, the Gladiators will initiate the Transfer Request. After the transfer has been approved by the other club, you will then be able to register with the Gladiators through the above process.
Registration Enquiries or Issues
For any enquires or other issues regarding registrations, please contact the Registration Manager (Louise Blennerhassett) at email@example.com
If you want more information specifically concerning Girls Footy please email GirlsFooty@gijfc.com.
GIJFC provides the players with football jumpers for the season and these must be returned to the club at the end of the season.
New players to the club will need to purchase the appropriate gear to play in and a training top which is to be worn at training (mandatory).
To play with GIJFC, all players require:
• 1 pair blue home games shorts (boys and girls)
• 1 pair white away game shorts (boys)
• 1 pair socks
• 1 training top
• A mouthguard